Class of 2011, Legends! SWAG.

HTML Code

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Hobbies (:

I like to do many things to pass the time. One of my hobbies is watching television and movies. Oh, a movie that I want to see right now is Never Say Never 3d!! Haha :p One of my favorite movies is Titanic. I really like that movie because it has a good story to it, but I don’t really like seeing the end because it makes me tear up a little -_-. I may be in high school, but one thing I’m always going to love is watching cartoons :p Sometimes my little sister asks me to watch Spongebob with her and I do. (: I think that my most favorite hobby of all, is listening to music. If I’m in a bad mood, listening to Chris Brown’s music always puts me in a better mood and makes my day. Another one of my interests is reading. Many people may think that reading is boring, but I really enjoy it. Mostly, I read mystery books because they’re really entertaining. When I have nothing to do, I go shopping. My favorite store is Forever 21<3 If I go into that store, I will stay there for a very long time! I absolutely love that store because they have cute accessories and sometimes they have sales which is even better for me. One thing I want to learn, is how to play piano. I know that’s going to take a lot of work, and that’s why I practice almost every day. Another hobby of mine is cooking. There’s many cook books in my house, and I always look through them because I like learning how to make new dishes. I really like Italian food, so that’s one thing I try to cook ☺ I also like watching basketball games. I try to play basketball, but I’m not good at it. My favorite team is the LAKERS(:

No comments:

Post a Comment