Class of 2011, Legends! SWAG.

HTML Code

Friday, May 6, 2011

Vacation :p

So during my vacation, I did many interesting things! One of the things that I was very happy about was: my license. I finally got it! :) When i first got my permit, i had to wait 6 months before doing the driving test and finally I got a chance to take it on April 26th and i passed! I was so happy because I've been waiting a really long time for my license. The thing I did during most of my vacation was work. I worked here at school and they placed me in the book-room, so we were really busy because many teachers were ordering books and we had to scan them & do paperwork for them.

Another thing I did was visit Calstate LA :) They gave us a little tour of the school, and we also learned about the major we were thinking of studying. Since my goal is to become a registered nurse, I learned that the nursing program took 5 years to complete. I know it will take me a while to finish college, but I'm not going to give up on my goal! Since I did get accepted to Calstate LA, I'll be going there for the Fall 2011 semester and I'm really excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment