Class of 2011, Legends! SWAG.

HTML Code

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anchor Blue Closing All Stores ?

After being open for 30 years, Anchor Blue,which began in 1972, is calling it quits. This store sells casual apparel and many different types of accesories for teens and young adults. Well, it is confirmed that Anchor Blue is going out of business. ): There is at least 117 stores of Anchor Blue and all of them are closing down. All of these stores are having many sales until all the merchandise is gone and they will allow Anchor Blue gift cards until January 21. There may be some stores still open, but many have gone out of business already. Some, are having clothes up to 70% off..incredible. What I want to know is, why is Anchor Blue closing down?


Before, I always used to shop at Anchor Blue because I liked their clothes and their accesories were so cute(: After a while, I stopped shopping there because I liked Forever 21 more. I think that's part of the reason why Anchor Blue is quitting, because since Forever 21 is so popular, Anchor Blue is losing many customers. Well, I'm going to miss Anchor Blue, but it was good while it lasted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment